so I'm using the coffee keyboard.
I'm typing on it right now.
It works!!!!!!
Today is a little disappointing. I waited yesterday, ALL DAY, for my accountant to come and ride the Sportster, as his 'tryout' before buying it. Well, I guess his wife won out and he isn't allowed to buy it. :(
It's a beautiful day here in Northern New Jersey, and I'm relegated to indoor activities or at least 4 wheel outdoor activities. :( , due the the knee injuries.
Oh how I miss motorcycling.
My friend is in pretty bad financial shape and I think I'll be helping her out a bit. Her car is in dire need of some maintenance. I wish I could do the work myself but .. again..the knee stops me from doing it. I could easily do most of the work and save her a ton.
In other news.
My hospital borne infection seems to have gone away and the $60. pills have done their job. I still have 7 days of pills to take but that's just for 'good measure'.. as my mother used to say.
Why can't it rain! That would make me feel so much better.
Sunday, June 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment