I've been doing a lot lately, and life hasn't been very good to me in some areas.
First, my knee, then the infection. But, other things have been pretty good. There are friends that I've had for years that are still there. There are new ones that have become better friends in the recent past.
Financially I've been ok too!
I might be selling that motorcycle. The one that I posted up on this blog? The guy is coming over tomorrow to look at it. He's my accountant and needs a bike to fulfill the
"midlife crisis" that he's having. He just got married last year.. again... and I think he needs a pick me up. It'll sure pick me up if he buys it.
That'll mean I can go shopping for a new motorcycle for myself.
Not much else is new, I'm just trying to finish projects that I've started and put closure to a few more situations that have been bugging me.
I'll keep you posted as I tie up the loose ends.
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment