I am still going to write about the subject I thought of yesterday,
Well, that's NOT gonna be today!
Because... there's more bad news.
So I have to post the latest 'news' instead.
I stopped at the Doc's office to pick up a new prescription for pain killers,
since I'm due for a refill to quell the feeling of having a hole in my knee..
Now, you say, "So, what's the problem there?"
I refill at the drugstore without incident.
I get home and there's a message on my cell phone.
It's the the Doctors office saying, in an urgent voice:
"Call the office as soon as you get this message"
"Dr. X consulted Dr.Y on my knee infection and has news"
Well, needless to say it upset me until I called the office.
After the phone call I was even more concerned.
The culture came back on the 'stuff' taken out of my knee.
It's a staphlococcus infection which is resistant to normal antibiotics..
translation.? (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
If I don't get treatment immediately I could get a life threatening infection
which could possibly kill me or put me in a seriously unhealthy state.
It doesn't matter to me, I'm going with the flow....
because, I'm Optimistic!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post up my 'good' blog entry.
Friday, June 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment