I've been computing and drinking coffee, TOGETHER, for over ten years and have never spilled anything on the keyboard.
Well, that changed two weeks ago. I did a minor 'splash' on the keyboard which caused some erratic keyboard functions. SO, I unplugged it, put in another one and kept on surfing.
Today.. I did it again! Only this time it was the WHOLE mug of coffee. Another keyboard, and more erratic windows popping up. I tried to clean and dry out the last one but it still had problems when I installed it. Why is that? Oh well, Luckily I have spare keyboards laying around.
No, I'm not going to stop drinking Coffee and Surfing!
I cleaned and am drying out the last keyboard also.. maybe this one will recover. I'll try it out later.
I hope it works. I'm running out of spares!
I just hope I don't have any more accidents before I get to buy a few more spare keyboards.
For you newbies. Don't surf and sip!
Leave that to the old pros.
Saturday, June 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment