If you've been reading my blogs you know that I have M.E.R.S.A.,
a stubborn Staph infection, caught in the hospital. Round 2----
I went to the special Doc (Infectious Disease guy) to get checked out.
He went through his mumbo jumbo and poked on my knee for a minute or so.
He Said: "You're going to need special antibiotics"
"The Insurance Co. is going to give you a hard time with the price of the medication"
So, How much? $60. per pill. SIXTY DOLLARS PER PILL!!!
You've got to be kidding!!
Nope, he's not kidding.
The kicker is, the insurance co. authorized the payments!
What a world we live in.
I'm wondering what the profit margin is on those pills.
Should I buy their stock?
I just hope it helps the infection.
Check back, I'll let you know.
Saturday, June 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment