Monday, September 01, 2008

On the Road Again

I wrote the other day about having a reprieve.
Well, I now have had an epiphany.
I needed to get out, get busy, get a thrill.
Since I feel well enough to finally motorcycle again.. after two weeks of agony.
NOT motorcycling due to gut pain, did pain me in other ways.
Today I got up the nerve to get on my Ducati and rip up the road.
The inspiration was MotoGp racing on TV. As well as AMA Superbike Racing.
I've never been one to turn down a challenge!
People have told me that after a certain age you are supposed to stop certain activities.
Well, I've never listened.
I had a great hour or so on the 999 and thoroughly thrilled myself.
I've still got the knack to use a motorcycle to near it's limit.
On another subject:
I'm still aching and having pretty intense pains in the abdomen.
I'll deal with it as needed.
about a week ago, I was ready to admit myself to the hospital.
Today, I'm going back to work and probably going to do a great job.
Until I get sick again.
Whenever that may be.
Pretty soon I'll be on vacation again.
This time I hope I'll be well enough to have real fun.
I'm from New Jersey. Isn't "on the road" part of our genetic make up?

No comments: