I had a hectic day today...
Three things to do. Two of them at the SAME TIME!
I had the yearly 'family gathering' at my cousins house.
At the same time, I had a motorcycle bike blessing that I committed to.
So, I thought I'd get the bike blessing over with, then shoot to the family thing.
The guys I ride with were running late.. then later.. then, I just went to the
family thing.
I came back in time to make the last of the bike thingie. Not feeling at all
happy with the riders who were late, which made me late! Oh well, not everyone is me!
Then, I go to the third thing..
It's actually moral support for a few guys I know who started a rock band. Our job,
meaning.. the supporters.. is to cheer them on through a competition called
the battle of the bands.
I got there very late (11:30pm) and they were on their LAST song. Oh well, another
poor time management deal.
I did, however, get to see a friend of mine who just happens to be a 35+ yr old
woman who I've been 'in like with' for 10 yrs. I always catch her when she's either
with someone, or I'm with someone. Tonight, she had a few cocktails and was feeling
loose..
I wish things were different for her. I wouldn't mind spending a few years with
her..
I guess I'm back... in the swing of things.
It's emotional, and sometimes depressing.. just seeing someone you can't be with.
The perils of leaving the house and leaving yourself open for disappointment.
Maybe I should stay home.. it's safer :)
Monday, July 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment